Topic: how to get the supporting files for the Excel part?

Dear Mr  Steve Copley,
I know how to get the supporting files for all the exams except the Excel part. In paper 3 the examiner says load the file …. But he doesn't tell where to get this file/files .will I find them in the computer I will use in my exam.or i will have to download them from the internet like the otheres.
Please explain to me how will I get those files for the Excel part
Thank you so very much

Thumbs up

Re: how to get the supporting files for the Excel part?

(Sorry - I've only just seen your question!)

Some of the files that you need are supplied by Cambridge when they send the papers to the teacher. Your teacher is supposed to place the files on your school network so that you can access them. You don't download them or get them by e-mail - they are supplied for you by your teacher.

So... if you are doing past papers, you need to make sure that you have the files that you need. For example, if you get past-papers from the CIE site, then you'll see ZIP files for each practical paper. These contain the supporting files that you need

Dear Sir,
I was practicing for  my ict exam Paper 3,which is this friday . I encountered a problem on Paper 3, 0418/ 2008 may/june . Number 9 is my question. Is that what you meant by multiple IF function on the excel/spreadsheet manual! Please tell me before friday! Thanks a whole lot

Thumbs up

If it is a multiple If can you please tell me what to do. Thanks!

Thumbs up

Yes... that requires nested IF functions. These are described on p.36 of the Excel Guide

(In future, please don NOT add your question to the bottom on someone else's - Start a new post in the appropriate forum)